Friday, October 9, 2009

Six Degrees to Where the Wild Things Are

I'm going against my self-imposed blogging protocol (photos & images only, little or no editorial), because I found the following connection share-worthy, given my heightened expectations for this film.

The photographer, Rachael Warner ...

Who shot this photo of me ...

Did a reportage shoot on Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs ...

Who scored the music for Where the Wild Things Are (behind the scenes video here) ...

Pretty wild ? or more like discovering your mailman's sister tends flowers at the White House.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Copyright

All pictures, images, video or text posted on Exploring the Right Brain cannot be re-published without the expressed written consent of the site owner.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP